Next Mobility Exhibition, 12 october 2022From today til Friday, we will at Next Mobility Exhibition with all nrand new products as:
- High-resolution CCTV systems with real-time control from remote control panel and via APP
- Passenger counter systems with very high counting accuracy.
- Ultra-high-resolution LED display
- Modern 29" stretch info-user systems for simultaneous display of info related to the route and advertising info or communications of various kinds.
- EPD poles with lithium batteries, with high autonomy and possible installation on existing poles.
See you at our boot!
Next Mobility Exhibition, 12-14 october 2022, fieramilano - Rho, Italy
Ameli will be as exhibitor at the Next Mobility Exhibition from October 12th to 14th at Milano Fiera.
We look forward to meeting you at Hall 6 - Stand B24-B22!
In the link below you can find all the information about the exhibition and how to reach us.
Next Mobility Exhibition, 12-14 ottobre 2022, fieramilano - Rho, Italy
Ameli people counters in Grosseto, Arezzo and Siena on Tiemme buses
TIEMME SPA has also adopted Ameli passenger counters on its city buses. Thanks to this device, the local public transport company that operates in the basins of Grosseto, Arezzo and Siena, kicks off a new technology that allows you to count passengers on board in the buses.
#tpl #tecnologia #smartmobility #smartcity
IBE 2020 - 14/16 October
The International Bus Exposition, a very important event for the bus sector, was held in Rimini from 14 to 16 October.
Ameli company participated also this year with its latest generation products, designed to improve the travel experience in public transport, in particular by responding to the needs of the new rules on social distancing. Despite the period, which reduced attendance at the event, it was important for us to be there.
At a time like this, mobility becomes essential and involves challenges in terms of innovation and investment.